Monday, February 2, 2015

In Love with The Robin's Nest


With Valentine's Day just around the corner, I though today I would share with you some cards that I created design paper and embellishments from The Robin's Nest.

The first 6" x 6"  card I created uses the Dark Vanilla Silver Glitter Cardstock and Teal Glitter Cardstock for the base.  I then die cut the sentiment from the Wedding Cut-Outs Cardstock and the heart from Dark Vanilla Silver Glitter Cardstock  using the heart from Heartfelt Creations Timeless Amour Die (heart).  Next I die cut the flower from Silver Classic Glitter Swirl Vellum using Heartfelt Creations Ariana Blooms Die and the leaves from Wrap Glitter Cardstock using Heartfelt Creations Gift Ensemble Die (leaves).  I added a yellow Dew Drops to the flower centers.  I finished the card by adding silver Dew Drops and black Diamond Dew Drops.



The next card features Dark Vanilla Silver Glitter Cardstock.  I added ribbon and a bow around the center of the card before adding the rings pictures that I had cut from the Wedding Cut-Outs Cardstock and matted on black cardstock.  I then carefully hand cut out the oval with the word together also from the Wedding Cut-Outs Cardstock and added it to the rings pictures with pop dots.  To finish the card I added Early Dawn Dew Drops to the corners of the matted image.



Have a great day!
post signature



Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate comments. Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...