Wednesday, March 13, 2019

DIVINITY DESIGNS GUEST DESIGNER MARCH RELEASE WEEK 1

Today I am back with a couple more projects featuring the March Release from Divinity Designs (formerly Our Daily Bread Designs).  Both of my projects this week use the new Test Tube Treat Stamps SetTreat Tag Sentiments 1 Stamps Set, along with the Test Tube Treat Dies and the Large Test Tubes.

My Miss to Mrs Test Tube Treats uses the design paper from the  Wedding Wishes paper Collection.



PAPER COLLECTION:  Wedding Wishes

My Welcome Baby Test Tube Treats uses design paper from the Spring Flowers Collection 2019 paper collection.



Please visit the Divinity Design Blog to see some other great projects.  Join me again next Wednesday for a couple more projects from Divinity Designs.

post signature







Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate comments. Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...