Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Divinity Designs Guest Designer January Release Week 2




Hello again!  I am back this week with another couple cards I created using Divinity Designs new January Release.

My Green Apple Card features the Apple Branch stamp set and the Petals Stencil.


GREEN APPLE CARD
STAMP SETS:  Apple Branch
CUSTOM DIES:  Rectangle Dies, Double Stitched Rectangle Dies, Ovals Dies, Pierced Ovals Dies
PAPER COLLECTIONS:  Fall Favorites, Rustic Beauty, Wedding Wishes
MIXED MEDIA STENCILS:  Petals Stencil

My second project for this week also features the Apple Branch stamp set along with the new Flourishes embossing folder.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY APPLE CARD
STAMP SET:  Apple Branch
CUSTOM DIES:  Ovals Dies, Layered Lacy Ovals Dies, Pierced Ovals Dies
PAPER COLLECTION:  Wedding Wishes
EMBOSSING FOLDER:  Flourishes

Please visit the Divinity Design Blog to see some other great projects.  Join me again next Wednesday for a couple more projects from Divinity Designs.


post signature
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate comments. Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...