- HCPC-3801 Simply Classic Cling Stamp Set
- HCD1-7159 Simply Classic Die
- HCPC-3644 Birds and Blooms Cling Stamp Set
- HCD1-757 Leafy Branch Die
- HCD2-751 Cut Mat Create 2A Die
- HCDP1-283 Young At Heart Paper Collection
- HCPP3-452 12 x 12 Cardstock Pack of 25 - White
- TSMP103 Memento Dye Ink Pad - Cantaloupe
- TSMP900 Memento Dye Ink Pad - Tuxedo Black
- TSMP704 Memento Dye Ink Pad - New Sprout
- TSMP707 Memento Dye Ink Pad - Bamboo Leaves
- TSMP200 Memento Dye Ink Pad - Tangelo
- 71079 ColorBox Chalk Ink - Butter
- ANC852 Bright Idea Prills
- 237 Lichen Glitter
- HCDA-449 Stack and Store Daubers - Pack of 6
- DDOTS Double Dots 100 pcs - 3D Foam Squares
- HCST401 Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit
- 159723 Art Institute Glue - Dries Clear Adhesive
- 352854 Metal Glue Tip - Art Institute
Friday, December 1, 2017
Heartfelt Airplane Card
Today I am sharing my Heartfelt Airplane Card. This card features the design paper from the Heartfelt Creations Young At Heart Paper Collection.
The flowers were stamped with the Birds and Blooms Cling Stamp Set and die cut with the coordinating Leafy Branch Die.
For more inspiration, please visit the Heartfelt Creations Blog. Have a great day!
Heartfelt Creations Products and Products Carried by HC:
Other Products: Art Glitter Ultrafine Transparent - Orange Crush and Lemon Yellow; Want2Scrap 72 Count - Orange Rhinestones; Want2Scrap 72 Count - Turquoise Rhinestones; Ranger Stickles - Yellow
Instructions: Begin by creating a 6" x 6" card base out of White Cardstock. Next cut a 6" x 6" card front from the Young At Heart Paper Collection and die cut the center image using the coordinating die from the Cut Mat Create 2A Die. Sponge outer edge of 6" x 6" design paper with Butter ColorBox Chalk Ink and then adhere directly to the card base. Next adhere the center die cut image to the card base with pop dots. On White Cardstock with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink stamp the flowers from the Birds and Blooms Stamp Set and stamp the leaves from the Simply Classic Cling Stamp Set. Die cut all with coordinating dies. Using Stack and Store Daubers color the flowers petals with Tangelo Memento Ink and Butter ColorBox Ink and using a Fantastix add Cantaloupe Memento Ink to the flower centers. Color the leaves using Stack and Store Daubers with New Sprout and Bamboo Leaves Memento Inks. Shape leaves and flowers with the Deluxe Flower Shaping Kit and then using Dries Clear Adhesive adhere flowers and leaves, cutting to fit as needed, to card front as shown. With Dries Clear Adhesive add yellow prills from the Bright Idea Prills Set to the flower centers and Orange Crush Glitter to the petals. With Dries Clear Adhesive and the Metal Glue Tip add Lichen Glitter to the leaves and Lemon Yellow Glitter to the airplane. Add Yellow Stickles to centers of the blue flowers on the design paper as desired. Adhere Orange and Turquoise Rhinestone to bottom left corner of the card, as shown.