Friday, December 11, 2015

Winter Scene Card with The Robin's Nest

Today I am sharing a  6" x 6" card that I created with The Robin's Nest beautiful products.  I adhered a 6" square piece of the red side of the Black and White Holly Glitter Cardstock to the card base and on top of that I adhered a 5 1/2" square piece of Snow Covered Trees Cardstock.  At each corner of the card front I added a green Tear Drop from the River Bed Tear Drops and a gold Dew Drop from the Metallic Gold Dew Drops.


Next I cut a 4 1/4" piece of White Glitter Cardstock and added the Christmas Rub-Ons.  I then adhered the small red Dew Drops from the Regency Mini Drops on the holly berries.


For more inspiration, visit The Robin's Nest Blog.  Have a great day!
post signature


Winter Scene Christmas Card

The Robin's Nest Products:




Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate comments. Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...