Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Graphic 45 and Want2Scrap Beach Themed Album

I am excited to share with you today a mini album I made featuring Want2Scrap's Shifting Gears by Candy Rosenberg - Mixed Media Album. I added the Shifting Gears Small Chipboard Embellishment and of course lots of Want2Scrap Bling!  For the title I added the Memories - Fancy Chipboard Word.  I painted all the chipboard with DecoArt products.


I used the Graphic 45 By the Sea Collection  to create this beach themed album with my photos from a trip my family took to Florida.


On the first corrugated page I die cut yellow Bazzill cardstock with the Spellbinders Grand Decorative Labels One and the Graphic 45® By the Sea 8 x 8 Paper Collection with Spellbinders Grand Decorative Labels One to create the page base.  I used scrabble tiles from a thrift store purchase to create the title and buttons from my stash.  I added a couple Silver/Clear Rhinestones to the "Gather Seashells" image and finished the page by adding Brackets Fancy - Silver Rhinestones LRG Pair - Self Adhesive to the bottom of the page.  I also used a seashell sticker from Paper House Beach Comber 3D Stickers.


On this page for the background I die cut the design paper with the Spellbinders Grand Circles and Spellbinders Grand Decorative Circles One.  I matted the photo of my daughter on a Spellbinders Lacey Squares. I used some tags and pockets from Graphic 45® By The Sea Tags & Pockets and the title and starfish sticker are from Paper House Beach Comber 3D Stickers.   I added Swirls Finesse - Silver Rhinestones along the side of the photo by the title and also on the pocket/tag.  Also, I added a few buttons from my stash.


On the next couple pages I used 72 Count - Baby Blue Rhinestone and Swirls - White Pearls - Package of 2 - 4" x 4" to embellish the pages.  I embellished a Tim Holtz Pocket Watch and placed inside some Art Glitter Snow Queen Dazzlers along with some of the sharks teeth that we found on our trip to the beach.  This is one of my favorite pictures of my daughter with her Grandpa looking for shells and sharks teeth.


These next two pages are of a fishing trip we took with my in laws in their boat while we were in Florida. On this page I die cut the design paper with Spellbinders Grand Scalloped Rectangles and cut a coordinating rectangle.  Again I used a sticker from the Paper House Beach Comber 3D Stickers and Graphic 45® By The Sea Tags & Pockets. I also used some canvas and twine to add to the nautical look. I finished the page by adding some Red RhinestonesLeCreme Pearls and  Swirls Finesse - LeCreme Pearls,



On my final page, I distressed the canvas page with Tim Holtz Antique Linen Distress Ink.  I then die cut the paper using Spellbinders Grand CirclesSpellbinders Grand Scalloped Circles and Heartfelt Creations HCD 733 - Decorative Lattice Swirl Die.  I added Clouds by Nina Bracket - Card Sized and Fences by Nina Bracket - Card SizedGraphic 45® By the Sea Chipboard elements, Paper House Beach Comber 3D Stickers72 Count - LeCreme Pearls - Self Adhesive and Swirls Finesse - LeCreme Pearls.


Have a great day!



Want2Scrap Products:


Preferred Partner Products:

Cross Promotional Products:
Other Products:
  • Other Paper:  Bazzill
  • Ink:  Color Box Chalk Ink - Coral Rose
  • Embellishments:   Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Antique Linen; Tim Holtz Pocket Watch; Tim Holtz Game Spinners; Tim Holtz Compass Coins; Canvas Corp Burlap Minis; May Arts Twine; Seam Binding; Scrabble Tiles (from the thrift store); Button (from my stash); Smooch Glitz - Frost; Stickles - Tropical Tangerine, Fruit Punch, Yellow, Diamond & Star Dust;  Flower Soft - Sand
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate comments. Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...