Saturday, November 15, 2014

THE ROBIN'S NEST FLEUR COLLECTION


Today I want to share with you a couple cards that were featured on The Robin's Nest Blog that showcases the beautiful Fleur Cardstock line. For my first card I made the 5" x 7" card base out of Admiral Fleur Glitter Linen Cardstock and Cathedral Specialty Paper and then wrapped a gold ribbon, finishing it with a bow, around the top of the card front.



I used the sentiment from the Wedding Cut-Outs Cardstock and distressed it with Tattered Rose Distress Ink before matting it on Cathedral Specialty Paper and then I matted that on Wedgewood Glitter Cardstock that had been die cut with Spellbinders Romantic Rectangles die and added it to the card front. Using a leaves die from Heartfelt Creations, I die cut the leaves from Khaki Glitter Cardstock and added some flowers.  I then added Goldenberry Dew Drops and Grapes & Leaves Dew Drops around the sentiment.


For my next card I created the 6" x 6" card base out of the Pink Glitter Cardstock and Blue Fleur Cardstock. I wrapped white pleated ribbon around the top of the card front     I also used a cut out from the Wedding Cut-Outs Cardstock (highlighting a few words with a pink Copic marker) and matted it on Pink Glitter Cardstock and then adhered it to the card front with pop dots.  I then added Precious Girl Diamond Dew DropsDaughter Mini Dew Drops and Petunia Dew Drops.



Have a great day!


post signature


Bucket List Card

The Robin's Nest Products:



Other Products:

  • Tim Holtz Tattered Rose Distress Ink
  • Spellbinders Romantic Rectangles
  • Heartfelt Creations Cut Mat Create 2A Die (leaves)
  • Gold Ribbon
  • Prima Flowers


I'll Love You Forever Card

The Robin's Nest Products:



Other Products:

  • May Arts Ribbon
Pin It!

1 comment:

I appreciate comments. Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...