Wednesday, May 14, 2014

LIFE IS BETTER WITH WANT2SCRAP


Today on the Want2Scrap Blog I am sharing  a card that I designed that appeared in the Winter 2013 Issue of Designed to Color magazine.  The card features Want2Scrap® LeCreme Finesse Swirls and Pearls.


The A2 card base was created out of the Heartfelt Creations Timeless Amour Paper Collection.The die cut heart is from Heartfelt Creations HCD 728 - Timeless Amour Die.  I then added the small  LeCreme Pearls with tweezers to the lattice on the heart die.


I colored the stamped rose image from Heartfelt Creations HCPC 3478 - Twining Roses PreCut Set with Copics and then detail cut it out and adhered it with Art Glitter Dries Clear Adhesive.  I then added part of the Swirls Finesse - LeCreme Pearls by the roses and I finished by adding the other part of the Swirls Finesse to the bottom left corner of the card.


 Have a great day!




Want2Scrap® Products:



Cross Promotional Partner Products:



Other Products:

  • Paper:  Bazzill; Arjo Wiggins Curious Iridescent - Cryogen White
  • Ink:  Memento - Espresso Truffle
  • Copics:  R81, R83, R85, R89, E42, YG91, YG95, YG97, YG99







Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate comments. Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...