Friday, February 21, 2014

VINTAGE VALENTINE WITH WANT2SCRAP® & AUTHENTIQUE

Good morning!  I hope you are having a great week!   Today I have a sweet card that I made featuring Want2Scrap® Nestaboard and Nestabling.  I used design papers from Authentique's Lovely Collection, distressed the edges with a distress tool and Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Antique Linen and Spun Sugar and used vintage seam binding to create the vintage looking Valentine.



On cardstock die cut with Spellbinders Fancy Tags Two, with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink,  I stamped the "Love" sentiment from Theresa Collins before adhering it to the Nestaboard Fancy Tags Two .  I then sprayed the tag with Iridescent Crafter's Companion Spray & Sparkle for some extra sparkle before adhering the Nestabling Fancy Tags Two - Pink Pearls and then added it to the card front with pop dots.  I added coordinating Pink Pearls to the bottom corners of the card front to complete the card.


Have a great day!
post signature




Want2Scrap Products:



Preferred Partner Products:




Cross Promotional Products:



Other Products:
  • Other Paper:  Bazzill
  • Ink:  Memento - Tuxedo Black; Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Antique Linen and Spun Sugar
  • Stamps:  Theresa Collins Vintage Finds Stamps #1
  • Embellishments:  Seam Binding; Crafter's Companion Spray & Sparkle - Iridescent


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate comments. Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...