Wednesday, November 13, 2013
SUMMER ROSES CARD
Today I am sharing my Summer Roses Card that I designed that was featured in Crafts 'n Things Weekly, August 8, 2012, that uses Craftwork Cards Trick or Treat Candi. The design paper is from My Mind's eye and I used this gorgeous mango seam binding and added a crystal teardrop charm to center of the bow.
The stamped image is Heartfelt Creations HCPC 3396 - Bella Rose Lattice Background PreCut Set, which I colored with Copics and then detail cut it out. Then I used Heartfelt Creations HCPC 3394 - Classic Bella Rose PreCut Set and HCD 712 - Bella Rose Dew to create the layers for the 3D effect. I actually stamped and die cut 2 additionally roses and buds and added pop dots between the layers.
The sentiment on the card is from Heartfelt Creations HCPC 3324 - Daisy Patch Swirls and it is stamped on Cryogen White Paper that has been die cut with Spellbinders Scalloped Petite Ovals. I distressed the edges with Tim Holtz Tea Dye Distress Ink.
In the United States Craftwork Cards Candi is available at The Scrapbooking Queen's Royal Castle Shoppe and Scrapbook.com. Have a great day!
· Cardstock: Bazzill Basics Paper Beige, Brown; Arjo Wiggins Cryogen White Curious Iridescent
· My Mind's Eye Blink of an Eye Collection 6"x6" Paper Pad
· Craftwork Cards Card Candi Trick or Treat Collection Brad Heads
· Crystal teardrop charm
· May Arts Mango Seam Binding
· Heartfelt Creations PreCut Stamp Sets: Bella Rose Lattice Background, Classic Bella Rose, Daisy Patch Swirls
· Die-cutting system and Spellbinders Dies: Nestabilities Petite Ovals LG, Scalloped Petite Ovals SM;Spellbinders for Heartfelt Creations Bella Rose
· Posi-Bendr Bow Easy Tool
· Ranger Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pads: Walnut Stain, Tea Dye
· .Too Marker Corp. COPIC Markers: E29, E31, E33, E37, E42, YG01, YG03, YG67, YR00, YR02, YR12, YR16, YR18
· Ranger Stickles Glitter Glue: Orange Peel, Diamond
· Adhesives: Art Institute Glitter Art Glitter Designer Dries Clear Adhesive, Scor-Pal 1/8" Scor-Tape,Craftwork Cards Candi Fix Foam Pads, foam dots, hot glue gun
paper trimmer, detail scissors, craft knife and cutting mat, ruler, pencil, sponge dauber