Wednesday, October 30, 2013

POCKET WATCH & SPROCKETS LAYOUT

Today I am sharing with you a vintage layout I created featuring  Want2Scrap® Shifting Gears Small Chipboard Embellishments and DecoArt® Metallic Lustre paint.  I started my  12 x 12 Layout using Heartfelt Creations Balmy Breeze Paper Collection



 


 

To create the distressed edge on the page I used Tim Holtz's Paper Distressor Tool and Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Peacock Feathers. I also sprayed it with Ranger Perfect Pearls Mists in Perfect Pearl before adhering it to a cream colored piece of the Heartfelt Creations Balmy Breeze Paper.   I then added the Want2Scrap® Swirls Finesse - Silver Rhinestones and added some 72 Count - Turquoise Rhinestones - Self Adhesive to the upper right corner.  I assembled the pocket watch using Tim Holtz Idea-ology pieces and added some Stampenndous Gilded Mica Framents before closing the timepiece.  With Art Glitter Adhesive - Dries Clear glue I added some Tim Holtz Mini Gears to the clock face and finished by adding some Baby Bling Rhinestones in Silver.  I adhered the pocket watch and chain to the page with Helmar Premium Craft Glue. Finally I added some more Want2Scrap® Rhinestones in Silver and Turquoise on the bottom of the page.
 

I matted my picture on metallic paper that had been die cut using Spellbinders Decorative Labels Eight.  Most vintage pictures I buy at my local antique mall, but today I used a special picture.  This man happens to be my great Uncle Cleo and I put this layout in a shadow box and gave it to my Mom for her Birthday!


I hope you enjoyed my vintage layout showing some more great ways to use DecoArt® & Want2Scrap® products together!



WANT2SCRAP PRODUCTS:

PREFERRED PARTNER PRODUCTS:

CROSS PROMOTIONAL PRODUCTS:

OTHER PRODUCTS:
Tools:  Tim Holtz Distress Tool
Ink:  Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Peacock Feather;  Ranger Perfect Pearls Mists - Perfect Pearl
Paper: Recollections Metallic Paper
Embellishments:  Tim Holtz Mini Gears; Tim Holtz Pocket Watch; Tim Holtz Swivel Clasps; Tim Holtz Game Spinners; Tim Holtz Timepieces; Stampendous Gilded Mica Fragments


 
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate comments. Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...