Sunday, July 21, 2013

SUN KISSED FLEUR CARD WITH WANT2SCRAP PEARLS

Hi everyone!  I want to share with you my Sun Kissed Fleur Card today featuring Want2Scrap® LeCreme Pearls and Coral Pearls .
 

The design paper is from Heartfelt Creations.  The 3D flowers and leaves are created from  Heartfelt Creations Striped Sun Kissed Fleur PreCut Set stamp and die and then I applied Viva Decor 3D stamp paint in Copper and Moss Green.  I distressed the edges of the paper with Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Tea Dye.
 

 
And finally I added Want2Scrap® LeCreme Pearls and Coral Pearls to the flower centers to complete the card!
 
   
Because Want2Scrap® 72 Count Pearls come in various sizes, you can always find a perfect match to embellish your flower centers! Have a great day!





Want2Scrap Products:

Cross Promotional Products:


Other Products:

  • Other Paper:  Bazzill
  • Ink:  Ranger Archival Ink - Coffee; Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Tea Dye
  • Viva Decor Copper 3D Stamp Paint
  • Viva Decor Moss Green 3D Stamp Paint 
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. This is simply stunning! I love these flowers and the finished card is amazing. Love the pearls and the way you used the stamp paint. This is something I'm trying to learn to use, but tend to be a little heavy handed! Well done!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate comments. Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...