Monday, July 16, 2012

HEARTFELT CREATIONS - JULY 16, 2012

I am so excited!  I am going to CHA.  I have never been to a Show or Expo so this will be a totally new experience for me.  I can't wait to see my projects and all of the other wonderful Heartfelt Creations Design Team members projects on display at the HC booth.

Today I wanted to share a card I created using Heartfelt Creations HCPC 3478 - Twining Roses PreCut Set and HCD 723 - Garden Romance Die.  I attached the round gate with brads so that the door even swings open.  It really makes the garden look inviting doesn't it! 


SUMMER GARDEN SCENE CARD


I hope you have a great day!


  

SUMMER GARDEN SCENE CARD

Heartfelt Creations Products & Products Carried by HC:

Other Products:
  • Paper:  Curious Iridescent - Cryogen White; Recollections; Bazzill; BoBunny Garden Girl Collection
  • Ink:  Memento - Tuxedo Black; Ranger Distress Ink - Spun Sugar
  • Copics:  YG01, YG03, YG17, YG67, V06, V09, BG000, RV23, RV25, E31, E35, E37
  • Embellishments:  Brads

Instructions:
6" x 6" Card
Begin with a 12" x 6" piece of brown cardstock and score on the 6" mark to create a 6" square cardbase.  Next adhere a 6" square piece of patterned BoBunny paper.  With Memento Ink on Cryogen paper die cut with a Spellbinders Classic Circles LG stamp trellis scene and color with Copics.  Matte on pink cardstock die cut with Floral Doily Motifs Shapeabilities.  Attach to card front.  Die cut round garden gate and 3 gate pieces using HCD 723 - Garden Romance Die.  Attach to card front with Dries Clear Adhesive and brads.  On Cryogen White paper with Memento Ink stamp flowers from Twining Roses Set and color with Copics.  Detail cut and add to card front with pop dots.  With Memento Ink stamp "There's only one . . . " sentiment from Classic Message Set on Cryogen White paper and die cut with Standard Circles LG.  Distress edges with Spun Sugar Distress Ink.  Matte on pink cardstock cut with Floral Doily Motifs Shapeabilities and attach with pop dots to card.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate comments. Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...